PURPOSE AND SCOPE
- Talent Acquisition Supervisor to support fully Talent Acquisition Manager in recruitments by planning strategy to attract Talents in labor market, building up talent pool and effective Employer Branding (EB) foundation to respond all recruitment requirements.
- Manage recruitment activities and recruitment solution
- Responsible for overall personnel recruiting and selecting activities to ensure adequate staffing at all levels.
- Ensure staffing requirements at all levels are met as directed by the company’s short- and long-term plans.
- Support line and departmental managers with advice on best practice recruitment and selection
- Develop and maintain an effective personnel advertising program for the purpose of maintaining high visibility with potential labor markets.
- Prepare other recruitment material depending on the type of organization - for example, brochures and further particulars.
- Screen application forms and short-listing applicants.
- Devise, run, and evaluate selection processes including interviews, personality questionnaires and various group activities.
- Coordinate with departments, BU Heads to determine annual recruiting requirements.
- Coordinate with HRBP to update recruitment requirements: JD, OC, MRF…
- Internal & External talents pool with HRBP & other sourcing (outsourcing)
- Plan to organize MT program, internship program to build talent pool (external)
- Social Media (FB, career plan…) to connect candidates & others
- Manage database, analyze, and make recruitment report
- Train, evaluate and elaborate career development plan for junior staff (Coaching team about recruiting skills, Employer branding activity…).
- Other activities according to job requirements and assigned by Manager
- Meet all HR reports as per KPIs of Recruitment Team requested by head of BU
- Increase satisfaction of Hiring Manager by every single position
- Keep implementation strictly to support BU
- HRM system
- Ensure all information in HRMS related to MRFs team in charge are processed on time with high accuracy.
- Database of candidate
- Ensure all "recruitment reports " are updated on time, accuracy
- Training, coaching junior staff in professional (per year)
- Join CSR activities and other company meetings
- At least 5 year experience as same role and over 7 year experience in HR industry
- Good knowledge of Logistics, Forwarding & Logistics Field is preferable
- University Degree/Master Degree is preferable
- English: Excellent in reading / listening/ writing/speaking
- Computer Skills: MS. Word, MS. Excel, MS. Power Point, Email, Internet.
- Social Media Knowledge, relevant industry network.
- Ability to develop strong relationships and work with Hire/ Lines Managers (internal) and partners, suppliers…(external)
- Good relationship with Government when needed