MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
• Act as the country super user for Operation systems.
• Be responsible to train the team and manage the quality of system update.
• Be the project lead to learn and deploy the new systems or new functions for Seko system in Vietnam.
• Plan and manage the performance of Operation and documentation team.
• Monitor the carrier allocation and co-ordinate with local carrier to arrange proper spaces.
• Be responsible for on-time and in full submission for AMS, IFS, CCAM, ACI, information
• Act as the trouble-shooter for any exceptions arising in Operation systems
• Support manager to collect and do benchmarking for vendor/ supplier/carrier cost.
• Build and run frequent shipment control and performance management reports.
• Other works arranged by direct managers
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
• College or above
• More than 5 years related experiences, the background for global forwarder and familiar with CW1 system will be preferable
• Well operation knowledge, good experience in operation and fluent English
• Knowledge of ocean cargo process flow
• Interested in system build up
• Reliable, well organized, honest, team-player
• Excellent communication skill in both Vietnamese and English, responsible, active.
• Good PC skills in MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel, expert in using macro will be preferable